Registration is open. We recommend that you read the information and the registration and cancellation conditions before starting the registration.
Payment and confirmation
Registration fee SEK 1400 + 25% VAT (SEK 1750, appr. EUR 175)
The early bird registration fee is available up until 15 August 2018. From 16 August the price is SEK 1650 + VAT.
The registration fee for delegates includes admission to the conference, coffee and a light sandwich lunch according to the programme, abstract leaflet and Welcome reception. The conference dinner is charged an extra fee of SEK 500 + VAT (SEK 625 in total).
Exchange rates may vary. To see current exchange rates, please visit www.oanda.com.
- Swedish delegates can choose to pay either by credit card or by invoice.
- You will receive your invoice by regular mail. VAT will be added according to Swedish legislation and routines.
Delegates from outside Sweden
- According to Swedish and EU legislation and routines, VAT will be added also for delegates from outside Sweden.
- All payments must be made in SEK (Swedish krona)
- Payment should be made by credit card or by bank transfer.
- Upon choice of payment method ”Invoice” on the registration form, you will receive an invoice including bank transfer information such as bank account, IBAN, etc. Confirmation letter and invoice will be sent by separate e-mail messages.
- Please note that we accept the following credit cards: VISA and Master Card. We will not accept any bank charge deductions.
The invoice payment option will be available up until 15 August 2018. For registrations after 15 August, only credit card payment will be accepted.
Cancellations is made by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is binding. In case of cancellation, the registration fee will not be refunded.
If you are not able to participate, you are welcome to give your spot to a colleague. Please contact the conference secratariat to change the name of the participant.
Please note that we are only able to provide invitation letters for visa application, by request from delegates with approved paper presentations to one of the panels.